Microfibre pads main advantages compared to “standard” foam pads:
- Microfibre features substantially more surface area per square in/cm compared to foam materials or moreconventional fibres like wool.
- The firm polyurethane molded substrate provides a consistent support behind the microfibre textile forbetter leveling of defects.
Recommended applications for Microfibre Pads:
- On hard paints.
- Paint with severe defects or deeper scratches.
- In situations where faster defect removal is desired.
Applications not recommended for Microfibre Pads:
- Under-cured or on fresh paints
- Gel coat due to the high rate of pad loading (material removal clogs pad prematurely)
- Thin paints where the microfiber could be too aggressive
9.BF150FM RUPES Microfibre Polishing Pad - Fine Ø 130/150mm - Single
Our standard delivery service to UK Mainland addresses is 2 - 3 working days, although we aim to dispatch items as quickly as possible.
We stock a vast range of tools and accessories but on some occasions we may be out of stock. You will be advised via email or phone once the order is placed if any goods are not in stock. All our orders are sent using Royal Mail, DPD Local, TNT & DHL courier services.
Please click here for more information