- Low Profile Foam size : 150-165mm designed for 150mm/6" backing pads.
- Only one thickness for every size: 15mm
- This new foam pad rangehas been designed to maximize the transmission of the gear driven tools mechanical moevement to the work surface.
- The low profile, tapered, design cut from the prorietary RUPES foams performs predictably and consistently with the movement of a dual action tool.
- The shortened height of the foams improves user experience by reducing the overall distance from the operator to the work surface and also improves stability and control during all phases of the polishing process.
- The lower profile aids in reducing pad distortion caused by the gear driven tools movement and torque output.
Yellow foam for finishing processes - Fine
- The high density foam structure and high quality resin of the fine yellow foam allows for a high quality finish and is recommended for the removal of moderate to fine defects..
- Recommeneded polishing compound: Yelloe - Fine for Mille
Our standard delivery service to UK Mainland addresses is 2 - 3 working days, although we aim to dispatch items as quickly as possible.
We stock a vast range of tools and accessories but on some occasions we may be out of stock. You will be advised via email or phone once the order is placed if any goods are not in stock. All our orders are sent using Royal Mail, DPD Local, TNT & DHL courier services.
Please click here for more information