- All the pads in the Course Wool range are constructed using two distinct fibre lengths (8mm light blue, 6mm white with different colours) creatin a dual density wool surface and a specific visible pattern.
- This configuration provides a great balance of cutting power and finishing ability compared to traditional or single density wool pads.
- The blue foam of the Course Wool pad is more rigid and densewhich maximises the translation of tool movement to the work surface, providing increased cutting power.
Blue Wool Pads - Application Field:
Recommended polishing compounds:
- Zephir, Quarz & Keramik if used with a random orbital polisher
- Mille Coarse polishing compound if used with the gear driven polisher
- Fully cured paints
- Severe defects
Our standard delivery service to UK Mainland addresses is 2 - 3 working days, although we aim to dispatch items as quickly as possible.
We stock a vast range of tools and accessories but on some occasions we may be out of stock. You will be advised via email or phone once the order is placed if any goods are not in stock. All our orders are sent using Royal Mail, DPD Local, TNT & DHL courier services.
Please click here for more information