- 1/2" composite impact wrench with friction ring socket retainer
- 2 setting positions : one in Reverse and one Torque Limited in forward
- 60/70 ft. lbs. - 90/100 Nm in torque limited position in forward
- 920 ft.lbs - 1,250Nm of maximum torque in reverse
- Aluminum clutch & rear housings
- Thermo-plastic rubber injected in housing - Resistant to most chemicals used in workshops
- Universal & durable twin hammer mechanism
- Full teasing trigger
- 360° swivel air inlet
- The CP7748TL series is intended to be used as a “snugging” tool prior to final tightening with a calibrated torque wrench to reach the car manufacturer’s specified torque rating for wheel assembly.
- Torque results vary greatly depending on the type of wheel, air pressure, run time and many other factors.
- Torque limited in forward: 60/70 ft. Lbs. - 90/100 Nm
- Full power in reverse
- One Hand Operation: 2 power setting positions
- Insulation & Comfort: Contoured comfort grip handle instead of TPR injected in handle
- Low sound level
- Suited for all light vehicle tire changing applications
Our standard delivery service to UK Mainland addresses is 2 - 3 working days, although we aim to dispatch items as quickly as possible.
We stock a vast range of tools and accessories but on some occasions we may be out of stock. You will be advised via email or phone once the order is placed if any goods are not in stock. All our orders are sent using Royal Mail, DPD Local, TNT & DHL courier services.
Please click here for more information