- Corrects paintwork like a rotary, but with all the safety of a Dual Action
- Built with the Detailing professionals & enthusiasts in mind
- 75mm (3") for small and intricate areas
- Highly effective - drastically reduces polishing time
- Speed control soft start - prevents product sling
- Electronic speed control maintains constant speed for even results
- 12mm orbit for smoother polishing action & greater control
- Polyurethane backing pad designed specially by RUPES
- Variable speeds from 1700 - 4200 OPM
- Impressive power to weight ratio
Suitable for all types of polishing application including automotive and marine paintwork, clearcoat, gelcoat, plastics and wood.
- 1 x LHR 75E mini (Electric) Random orbital polisher (Ø 75 mm - 3" / 12 mm orbit)
- 1 x RUPES Zephir Gel Compound (No. 1) - 250ml
- 1 x RUPES Keramik Gloss (No. 3) - 250ml
- 1 x 100mm (4 inch) Polishing foam coarse (blue)
- 1 x 100mm (4 inch) Polishing foam fine (yellow)
- 4 x Colour coded Microfibre cloth 40x40 cm
Our standard delivery service to UK Mainland addresses is 2 - 3 working days, although we aim to dispatch items as quickly as possible.
We stock a vast range of tools and accessories but on some occasions we may be out of stock. You will be advised via email or phone once the order is placed if any goods are not in stock. All our orders are sent using Royal Mail, DPD Local, TNT & DHL courier services.
Please click here for more information