4-speed cordless drill/driver with brushless motor and QuickIN interface. Perfectly suited to drilling and tapping up to 8 mm and screwdriving.
- Brushless FEIN PowerDrive motor with 30% higher efficiency and long service life.
- 4-speed solid metal gearbox. Optimum cutting speeds for drilling in metal and self-drilling screwdriving.
- QuickIN accessory interface for all QuickIN accessories. Quick change between applications.
- High torques up to 40 Nm.
- Including small QuickIN solid metal drill chuck (60 Nm) with high concentricity.
- In speed 4, optimum speeds (2500 rpm) for diameters of up to 6 mm.
- Mechanical torque setting.
- Can be set down safely on the battery.
- Slim handle.
- 450 screw connections (5×40 mm in wood) with one battery charge (3 Ah).
- One charger for all FEIN Li-ion batteries of all voltage classes.
- The battery charge can be read off the battery.
- FEIN SafetyCell technology. Protects the battery and tool from overload, overheating and total discharge.
|Battery voltage||12 V|
|Battery interface||12 V|
|Speed, no load||400 / 700 / 1,400 / 2,500 rpm|
|Max. torque (hard/soft)||40 / 20 Nm|
|Torque levels||20 + 1|
|Drill chuck clamping width||1.5 – 13 mm|
|Fastening||8 x 200 mm|
|Capacity in steel Ã˜||13 mm|
|Capacity in wood Ã˜||40 mm|
|Weight without storage battery||1.10 kg|
Vibration & Sound Emission Values
|Sound pressure level LpA|
Uncertainty of measured value KpA
|Sound power level LWA|
Uncertainty of measured value KWA
|Sound peak value LpCpeak|
Uncertainty of measured value KpCpeak
|Vibration value 1 Î±hv 3-way|
Uncertainty of measured value KÎ±
- 1 cordless drill/driver
- 1 QuickIN drill chuck (60 Nm)
- 1 belt clip
- 1 bit holder
- 1 plastic carrying case
- Removable drill chuck
71161064000 Fein ASCM12 Drill Driver Select 4-speed Cordless Drill/Driver - Body Only
£143.1 Excl. VAT
We're here to help you find the right tool for the job. Call us: 02380 315316
Pay with confidence through our encrypted and secure payment gateways from Stripe and PayPal.
On all UK mainland orders over £95
We can test and provide HAV reports for £20 Excl. VAT per tool