9.BF170FH RUPES Microfibre Polishing Pad – Coarse Ø 150/150mm – Single
£10.00 Ex. VAT
(£12.00 Inc. VAT)
Microfibre pads main advantages compared to “standard” foam pads:
- Microfibre features substantially more surface area per square in/cm compared to foam materials or moreconventional fibres like wool.
- The firm polyurethane molded substrate provides a consistent support behind the microfibre textile forbetter leveling of defects.
Recommended applications for Microfibre Pads:
- On hard paints.
- Paint with severe defects or deeper scratches.
- In situations where faster defect removal is desired.
Applications not recommended for Microfibre Pads:
- Under-cured or on fresh paints
- Gel coat due to the high rate of pad loading (material removal clogs pad prematurely)
- Thin paints where the microfiber could be too aggressive
In stock - Delivered within 1-2 business daysCall Us: 02380 315 316
9.BF170FH RUPES Microfibre Polishing Pad – Course Ø 150/150mm – Single
9.BF170FH RUPES Microfibre Polishing Pad - Coarse Ø 150/150mm - Single
£10 Excl. VAT
We're here to help you find the right tool for the job. Call us: 02380 315316
Pay with confidence through our encrypted and secure payment gateways from Stripe and PayPal.
On all UK mainland orders over £95
We can test and provide HAV reports for £20 Excl. VAT per tool