- Almost indestructible. Ideal for flexible and universal use with sheet thickness up to 1.6 mm..
- Optimum ergonomics with a handle up to 20% slimmer because of its extremely thin drive head.
- Cutting direction setting can be changed in 45° steps up to 360° using tool-free pivoting cutting head.
- QuickIN clamping system.
- High cutting speed.
- Rotating punch for a service life which is now up to 30 % longer.
- Low operating costs due to long tool life of punch and die.
- Motor with outstanding performance and stability.
- Chip protection mesh on vent slots.
- 5 metre cable.
- Stainless steel up to 0.7 mm.
- Retrofittable trapezoid profile set up to 160 mm deep channels.
BLK 1.6E Fein Nibbler
£491 Excl. VAT
We're here to help you find the right tool for the job. Call us: 02380 315316
Pay with confidence through our encrypted and secure payment gateways from Stripe and PayPal.
On all UK mainland orders over £95
We can test and provide HAV reports for £20 Excl. VAT per tool