- Unique speed thanks to reversing gear for automatic reversal of rotation direction when retracting drill spindle from threaded hole. Rapid return action at 680 rpm for shorter cycle times.
- Outstanding precision due to clearance-free connection of drill shaft and threaded chuck with B12 taper mounting for high concentricity. Positive fit of thread drill in chuck for the best results.
- FEIN sensitive handle for applying feed force in the direct drilling axis while ensuring an ideal position in the guiding hand.
- FEIN high-power motor with stable speed.
- Small width across corners of 23 mm.
- Metal gear head.
- Distortion-free barrel-type motor housing.
GWP 10 Fein Tapper - 240v
£580.9 Excl. VAT
We're here to help you find the right tool for the job. Call us: 02380 315316
Pay with confidence through our encrypted and secure payment gateways from Stripe and PayPal.
On all UK mainland orders over £95
We can test and provide HAV reports for £20 Excl. VAT per tool