RH 326 RUPES SKORPIO III 125mm Random Orbital Palm Sander – Non Vacuum
£159.00 Ex. VAT
(£190.80 Inc. VAT)
The Skorpio III is what every random orbital sander operator needs, an extremely quiet tool that has tremendous power and low vibration. The newly designed pneumatic Skorpio III is the quietest random orbital sander in its class. Further, it comes in a choice of orbit sizes to fit your particular application.
- The body is coated with an anti-slip rubber for better handling.
- The throttle lever is designed to support the operator’s wrist during operation and actually fits perfectly into the tool body to eliminate “pinch points”.
- The internal balancing of the components results in extremely low vibration and the double row bearings insure greater life and smoother operation.
- Following several years of onsite research, RUPES R&D department found that a 6mm orbit is ideal for creating the best combination of material removal/surface finish.
- The 6mm orbit is 20% more time efficient than the traditional 5mm orbit and, when used with the suggested abrasive grades between P120 and P320, generates the same high quality finish.
RH 326 RUPES SKORPIO III 125mm Random Orbital Palm Sander - Non Vacuum
£159 Excl. VAT
We're here to help you find the right tool for the job. Call us: 02380 315316
Pay with confidence through our encrypted and secure payment gateways from Stripe and PayPal.
On all UK mainland orders over £95
We can test and provide HAV reports for £20 Excl. VAT per tool