The Skorpio III is what every random orbital sander operator needs, an extremely quiet tool that has tremendous power and low vibration. The newly designed pneumatic Skorpio III is the quietest random orbital sander in its class. Further, it comes in a choice of orbit sizes to fit your particular application.
- The body is coated with an anti-slip rubber for better handling.
- The throttle lever is designed to support the operator’s wrist during operation and actually fits perfectly into the tool body to eliminate “pinch points”.
- The internal balancing of the components results in extremely low vibration and the double row bearings insure greater life and smoother operation.
- Following several years of onsite research, RUPES R&D department found that a 6mm orbit is ideal for creating the best combination of material removal/surface finish.
- The 6mm orbit is 20% more time efficient than the traditional 5mm orbit and, when used with the suggested abrasive grades between P120 and P320, generates the same high quality finish.
Our standard delivery service to UK Mainland addresses is 2 - 3 working days, although we aim to dispatch items as quickly as possible.
We stock a vast range of tools and accessories but on some occasions we may be out of stock. You will be advised via email or phone once the order is placed if any goods are not in stock. All our orders are sent using Royal Mail, DPD Local, TNT & DHL courier services.
Please click here for more information