9.BF150FM RUPES Microfibre Fine Pad 130/150mm
Microfibre pads main advantages compared to “standard” foam pads:
- Microfibre features substantially more surface area per square in/cm compared to foam materials or more conventional fibres like wool.
- The firm polyurethane moulded substrate provides a consistent support behind the microfibre textile for better levelling of defects.
Recommended applications for Microfibre Pads:
- On hard paints.
- Paint with severe defects or deeper scratches.
- In situations where faster defect removal is desired.
Applications not recommended for Microfibre Pads:
- Under-cured or on fresh paints
- Gel coat due to the high rate of pad loading (material removal clogs pad prematurely)
- Thin paints where the microfiber could be too aggressive
9.BF150FM RUPES Microfibre Fine
|Backing Pad Size|
£8.44 Excl. VAT