We welcome enquiries for international tool supply.
International Supply is currently offered on Ex Works (EXW) terms from our business address (the purchaser makes their own shipping arrangements).
Some things to note:
- We require payment in GBP Sterling via bank transfer (international bank transfers incur a £12 administration fee). There will be no UK VAT if the items are shipped directly out of the UK.
- Customer makes their own shipping arrangements from our shop in Southampton and is responsible for any duties, taxes, or fees at the destination.
- As part of the sales process, we will provide weights & parcel dimensions along with Country of Origin and HS (custom) codes to allow you to make your own shipping arrangements.
- Shipment to any UK based address will attract VAT at the standard rate
How we work:
- The customer lists items required including billing and destination address.
- We will supply a quote that includes the customer details along with product costs and estimated lead times to supply all products.
- If accepted, we can then supply a proforma for payment (bank transfer) along with HS (customs) codes and country of origin.
- Once payment has been made, we will process the order and update the customer as soon as the items are ready to collect along with weights and parcel dimensions for shipping.
- Products are held securely until collected by the customer’s shipping company.
Scroll down to contact us or submit a Request for Quote.
Domestic UK, Northern Ireland, Isle of Man, Guernsey & Jersey: Delivery & Shipping information