We welcome requests for quotes from international customers.
Due to our current shipping options, we are unable to offer an ‘inclusive’ option, with any products purchased being based on Ex Works (EXW) terms from our business address (the purchaser makes their own shipping arrangements). Some things to note:
- We require payment in GBP Sterling via bank transfer (international bank transfers incur a £12 fee). There will be no UK VAT if the items are shipped directly out of the UK
- Customer makes their own shipping arrangements from our shop in Southampton and is responsible for any duties, taxes, or fees at the destination.
- As part of the sales process, we will provide weights & parcel dimensions along with Country of Origin and HS (custom) codes to allow you to make your own shipping arrangements.
Some customers may choose to have deliveries sent to their Freight Forwarder in the UK. In this instance, we can manage shipping to the UK address
Shipments to UK addresses (that aren’t freight forwarders) that will subsequently leave the country will be charged UK VAT.
The normal process for this type of order is as follows:
- The customer lists items required including billing and destination address.
- We will supply a quote that includes the customer details along with product costs and estimated lead times to supply all products.
- If accepted, we can then supply a proforma for payment (bank transfer) along with HS (customs) codes and country of origin.
- Once payment has been made, we will process the order and update the customer as soon as the items are ready to collect along with weights and parcel dimensions for shipping.
- Products are held securely until collected by the customer’s shipping company