- High curve precision due to special cutting head geometry. Nibbler can turn on the spot.
- Especially well-suited for cutting edged sheet metals with a minimum bend radius of 3 mm.
- Cutting direction setting can be changed in 45° steps up to 360° using tool-free pivoting cutting head.
- QuickIN clamping system.
- Optimal ergonomics.
- Motor with outstanding performance and stability.
- Ideal for cut-outs.
- Optimally suited for template cuts.
- Chip protection mesh on vent slots.
- 5 metre cable.
- Stainless steel up to 1.0 mm.
BLK 2.0E Fein Nibbler
£677 Excl. VAT
We're here to help you find the right tool for the job. Call us: 02380 315316
Pay with confidence through our encrypted and secure payment gateways from Stripe and PayPal.
On all UK mainland orders over £95
We can test and provide HAV reports for £20 Excl. VAT per tool