S130L RUPES Dust Extraction Unit – L Class Filter – 30 Litre Capacity
£310.00 Ex. VAT
(£372.00 Inc. VAT)
- Single user unit for use with electric tools
- 30 Litre capacity tank
- L Class dust filter
- Manual or automatic start up when the connected tool is started
- Variable suction control
- Brush wear indicator
- Power per tool: 2,400W
- L43 x W51 x H42.5cm
Special Order – Delivery within 3-4 weeks
Add-Ons & Alternatives...
S145L RUPES Dust Extraction Unit – L Class Filter – 45 Litre Capacity
£343.00 Ex. VAT
(£411.60 Inc. VAT)Add to basket
S130EPL RUPES Dust Extraction Unit – L Class Filter – 30 Litre Capacity
£428.00 Ex. VAT
(£513.60 Inc. VAT)Add to basket
S130EL RUPES Dust Extraction Unit – L Class Filter – 30 Litre Capacity
£370.00 Ex. VAT
(£444.00 Inc. VAT)Add to basket
S130EPM RUPES Dust Extraction Unit – M Class Filter – 30 Litre Capacity
£485.00 Ex. VAT
(£582.00 Inc. VAT)Add to basket
Accessories supplied with S130L dust extraction unit
- Polyester filter 065.1108
- Single paper dust bag 130.1108
- Ø 29mm hose with fittings 9GAT02001/C – These hoses have antistatic treatment and are ready to fit onto any rupes tool with dust extraction capabilities and accepts a 29mm internal Ø hose cuff.
- Rotating hose connection 041.1108 – accepts 25, 29, 38 and 50mm diameter hoses. This item is a ‘push fit’ plastic tube with an internally rotating sleeve which is tapered at either end to accommodate four difference hose sizes depending on the hose cuffs used. The rotating sleeve slots directly into the hose port on the front of the vacuum cleaner, which is tightly secured by a rubber bead at either end of the sleeve. The rotating action of the sleeve prevents the hose line twisting and reducing suction power.
The RUPES S 130L is suitable for a wide range of applications including car body work, carpentry and work with plastics. This machine is extremely quiet and offers automatic start-up, speed control, a liquid level indicator and a service level indicator for when replacement brushes are required.
S130L RUPES Dust Extraction Unit - L Class Filter - 30 Litre Capacity
£310 Excl. VAT
We're here to help you find the right tool for the job. Call us: 02380 315316
Pay with confidence through our encrypted and secure payment gateways from Stripe and PayPal.
On all UK mainland orders over £95
We can test and provide HAV reports for £20 Excl. VAT per tool