RH359T RUPES SKORPIO III 150mm Random Orbital Palm Sander – Self Vacuum
£241.00 Ex VAT
(£289.20 Inc VAT)
The Skorpio III is what every random orbital sander operator needs, an extremely quiet tool that has tremendous power and low vibration. The newly designed pneumatic Skorpio III is the quietest random orbital sander in its class. Further, it comes in a choice of orbit sizes to fit your particular application.
- The body is coated with an anti-slip rubber for better handling.
- The throttle lever is designed to support the operator’s wrist during operation and actually fits perfectly into the tool body to eliminate “pinch points”.
- The internal balancing of the components results in extremely low vibration and the double row bearings insure greater life and smoother operation
- The 9mm orbit tool is designed primarily for roughing and material removal applications.
- The tool is aggressive, but light in weight and ergonomically designed.
- The suggested range of abrasives is P60 to P120.
|ø Backing pad||mm||150|
|Working pressure||bar - PSIG||6,2 - 90|
|Air consumption||max l/min||340|
|R.P.M.||0 - 11.000|
|Air inlet thread||1/4" GAS|